Chandler Marrs – Speaker Profile
Dr. Marrs speaks on a variety of topics related to women’s health and maternal health. Some topics include:
- Endocrine Disruptors, Epigenetics and Energetics: Navigating Health in a Toxic World
- Not your Grandmother’s Nutrition Class: Navigating Maternal Health in the 21st Century
- How do We Know What We Think We Know: Reframing Maternal Health
- Birth Control, Big Money and Bad Medicine: A Deadly Trifecta for Women’s Health
- Unraveling Perinatal Psychiatric Disturbances: Hormones, Nutrients, and Other Obvious and Not So Obvious Culprits
- Deconstructing Modern Illness: Idiopathic versus Iatrogenic
- Own your Health
- Maternal Mitochondrial Dysfunction: A Missing Link in Perinatal Complications
- The Damage We Invite: Medication, Nutrition, and Environmental Components in Perinatal Health and Mental Health
- The Business of Science, Conflicts of Interest and Bias: What ‘Scientifically Proven’ Really Means
Reviews & Recommendations
Dr. Chandler Marrs is a rare combination of compassion, brilliance, and vision. She is holding a critical space for the transformation of medicine, one that is based on intelligent science and transparency. Having co-presented with her, I can confidently say that her contribution to academic gatherings is unparalleled. Cynthia L. Caillagh, TM, CPM, LM
Chandler Marrs is an extremely knowledgeable and personable speaker on women’s health issues. She is an expert in hormones and their functions, and how they affect every aspect of a woman’s system. She is a dynamic speaker and leaves the audience enlightened, yet wanting more! Jodi Selander
Chandler is a very thorough and organized presenter. She’s able to present scientific data in a style that makes the information interesting and, more importantly, understandable. Dru West, MA LMFT
My acquaintance with Chandler Marrs, PhD began in 2013 with some interchanges on her website Hormones Matter. Her competence in biochemistry quickly became clear from the postings on the website. This was impressive enough that I asked her to join me in co-authoring a book entitled “Thiamine deficiency, Dysautonomia and High Calorie Malnutrition”, that we have now completed (Elsevier, spring/summer 2017). The interchange of information during this process continually demonstrated her clear thinking and technical competence. I can confidently recommend her as a speaker in subjects of her choice. Derrick Lonsdale MD, FACN, CNS
This is an invitation, not a contract.
Small non-profit entities anywhere INSIDE of the 48 contiguous United States – $2,500 – $3,500
For-profit entities, large nonprofit organizations, national/international conventions, INSIDE of the contiguous 48 United States – $5000.
For-profit entities, large nonprofit organizations, national/international conventions, OUTSIDE the contiguous 48 United States – $7500.
The requesting organization provides air travel, hotel accommodations and meals, if applicable.
To inquire about speaking availability, Contact.